Last updated: 11/2019
This privacy statement has been drawn up by CoworkParadise (Chamber of Commerce number 75784122).
CoworkParadise is located at the address Hofstad 93 in Waalwijk.
CoworkParadise can be reached via:
- Our website
- Mail through our emailform on the Contact page
- Chat on our website
Background and contents of this privacy statement
CoworkParadise is aware that apropriate processing of personal data is of great importance. Processing is about everything that can be done with personal data, from saving to destroying. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) lists collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction as examples of processing data.
In this privacy statement you can read which personal data CoworkParadise processes and with which purpose we process data. The way in which CoworkParadise operates is in accordance with the GDPR.
This privacy statement is structured as follows:
- Personal data that we process;
- Purpose of data processing;
- How long we store your personal data;
- How we protect your personal data;
- Sharing your personal data with third parties;
- Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
- View, modify or delete your personal data
- Submitting a complaint
- Updating our privacy statement
1.Personal data that we process
CoworkParadise processes your personal data for the services we provide and/or because we obtained your personal data in the context of an investigation or other assignment.
Below is an overview of examples of the personal data we process:
- First and last name(s)
- E-mail address
- Location data
- Bank account number(s)
- Details of companies in which you are involved
- Work history
- Current job
- IP address
- Video recordings during CoworkParadise
- Photos and images during CoworkParadise
- Sound recordings during CoworkParadise
processes personal data provided to us by you. In addition, CoworkParadise also collects personal data from public sources.
2. Purpose of data processing
CoworkParadise processes personal data for the following purposes:
- To execute our agreements;
- For sending invoices and making payments;
- Establish and manage the relationship with our customers (e.g. newsletter);
- Expanding our services (e.g. newsletter, marketing);
- If we are legally obliged to do so, such as information we need for our tax return;
- To answer your questions or to handle your complaints via social media, e-mail, by mail or by telephone;
- To process applications.
CoworkParadise processes personal data solely on the basis of the principles stated in the GDPR.
3. How long we store your personal data
CoworkParadise does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purpose(s) for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following categories of personal data:
- Customer and business relations: up to ten years after execution of the assignment, unless the law prescribes to keep them for a longer period. During this period it may be necessary that we still contact you or perhaps you would like to make use of our services again. Your contact details can also be kept longer if you have indicated that you wish to remain informed;
- Audio and video recordings: up to a maximum of four years from the date of admission
- Contact form or e-mail: if you fill in a contact form on the website, or send us a question by email, we will only use your data to contact you and to handle your question or complaint. This data is not saved unless you become a client of CoworkParadise.
4. How we protect your personal data
CoworkParadise has taken apropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification of your personal data. Data carriers in use at CoworkParadise, its employees and any third parties involved are protected against unauthorized access. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us.
5.Sharing your personal data with third parties
CoworkParadise will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide this information to them if this is necessary for the execution of our agreements.
6. Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
CoworkParadise uses technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly. We can also optimize our website with this. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser. CoworkParadise websites can show links to external websites and organizations has no responsibility with regard to the use of your personal data by those organizations. Always read the privacy statement of the website that you visit.
7. View, modify or delete your personal data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by CoworkParadise. You also have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we hold in a digital file to you or another organization. You can request access, correction or deletion; a request for the transfer of your personal data; withdrawal of your consent; or object to data processing by sending an e-mail through our contactform on our website: www.coworkparadise.com. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks.
8. Submitting a complaint
If you believe CoworkParadise has made a mistake while performing its work, you can file a complaint. The director of CoworkParadise will deal with your complaint, hear about your complaint and will make a decision about your complaint. If you believe that your complaint has not been dealt with satisfactorily after completion of the procedure, you can send a complain to the Dutch national supervisory authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens) within 6 weeks of receiving the decision of the director of CoworkParadise. You can do so here.
9. Updating our privacy statement
CoworkParadise reserves the right to change this privacy statement at any time. Changes will be published on our website. We recommend that you regularly visit our website for the most recent version of this document.